Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Best wishes friends for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2012! 2011 was an amazing year to reflect on -- so many great things happened. We joined many friends as they got married in locations across the country, spent quality time with family, two of my papers got published, and I graduated! It's odd how time starts to really move. I feel like this was the fastest year I have ever experienced.
We are officially 13 days away from the big move! Really starting to pack now and minimize our belongings. That's especially hard for me, being a chronic hoarder. It feels good though to get rid of things that I've accumulated, and to only keep things that we really need and/or want.
We (I) miss the Mole every day -- he is staying on Michael Road with my parents and Brendan, but we know he is in great hands! Lots to look forward to -- next year, we may even brave the celebration in Times Square (seen in the picture!). More updates to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment